A program full of fun
Comic-Con Prague is a unique event with a special program.
Experienced and enthusiastic fan groups have combined with experts at the top of their game, celebrity guests, and a growing amount of interested companies to prepare a fantastic, three-day program filled with amazing entertainment. Experience something new!
Gaming and e-sports tournaments and board games, photograph & autograph sessions and Q&A sessions with foreign and Czech actors and artists, workshops and competitions, lectures and presentations, exhibitions and concert, sale of fan merchandising...
We will add more details to the program before the con
Extra programIntroducing once-in-a-lifetime, unique specialities in the Comic-Con Prague 2022 program.
- Q&A sessions with guests
- Photo & autograph sessions with guests
- Non-competitive children's costume show KinderCosplay
- FutureCity - VR experience in the future Prague
- Exhibition of life-size LEGO sculptures. Exhibition of Star Trek costumes, props and fan items. And other exhibitions.
Games and other entertainmentA video arcade and a board game arcade with a total area of more than 1400 m2! Tens of new and retro consoles, tens of computers and laptops, arcades...
Guests, tournaments to win a prize, or just for fun, free gaming, the introduction of new features, an induction into gaming, gaming sales, lectures, Q&A sessions, competitions, cosplay...
- Modern video games and virtual reality
- Arcades, retro videogame consoles
- Board games: card games, table games, word games, riddles
Fan programThe best parts of Comic-Con Prague were prepared by the fan community itself, which is famous from other Czech cons (such as The Fantasy Festival ).
- Book Line: Literature program
- Night Line: horror + postapo (Supernatural, Walking Dead, Stranger Things...)
- Fantasy Line: Game of Thrones + Lord of the Rings + fantasy & history
- Potterfan Line: Harry Potter + Young Adult fantasy
- Star Line: Star Wars + Star Trek
- SF Line: Stargate + Doctor Who + Red Dwarf + sci-fi
- Comics Line: Comics
- Asian Line: Manga + Anime + Japan + The Orient
- Future Line: Technology + Humanity + The Future
- Game Line: about videogames, board games, wargames and RPG
- Workshop Line: painting a creating
Practical information about the programProgram timings:
Friday 22. 4. 13:00 - 23:00
Saturday 23. 4. 09:00 - 23:00
Sunday 24. 4. 09:00 - 19:00
All of the activities in the program are covered by the price of the ticket, with the exception of official photograph & autograph sessions with guests.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program, even during the event, and reserve the right to control the level of people in the lecture rooms.
- The organisers reserve the right to limit the gaming times of participants, in the interest of other participants.
- The program will be available on the web (in the form for mobiles too), and will also be available on screens at all halls and in printed form at information stations.
- Every fan program hall has its own identified program leader, who will handle the order and organisation of activities.
- Technical support for program creators will be provided by technicians.
- Activities in the fan program have a running time of 40 minutes, and they always begin 5 minutes after the hour. In turn, they will always finish at 15 minuted before the hour, so that there is enough time to move between lecture theatres.
- Details concerning activities with guests from abroad, Q&A sessions, photo & autograph sessions, can be found in the Guests section.
- The deadline to apply to host your own activity for the program is the 31st March 2022.
- The deadline to apply for the PragoCosplay competition is the 8th April 2022.
Want to check out the program of the last Comic-Con?